I don’t do cover reveals but I’m really glad that I chose this one because this cover is pretty sweet! Ten Tales of a Dark Tomorrow is inspired by the Twilight Zone which you can totally get from the cover so let’s not make you hold off too long. Just click that lovely ‘more’ button to see it!
How cool is that? Totally get a ‘Twilight Zone’ vibe so this cover is really well done! Let’s read a little bit more about the book though, shall we?
Ten Tales of a Dark Tomorrow
Expected Publication Date: October 21, 2019
Genre: Speculative Fiction/ Sci-Fi/ Anthology
Ten speculative fiction stories inspired by the original Twilight Zone series, including cautionary tales, horror, science fiction, and more.
In the spirit of that iconic, timeless show, these mysterious and gripping narratives explore parallel worlds, faraway planets, dystopian societies, and unsettling reality.
• A toddler shifts through parallel worlds, changing into different versions of herself. What would a mother do for her daughter?
• A chef finds an alternate food source on a remote world. When the new chef arrives, will he be forced to reveal a horrific secret?
• A twelve-year-old Earth girl is randomly chosen to rule the galaxy. Why are galactic administrators so desperate to stop her?
• Humanity is on trial, annihilation at stake. Can an underdog alien lawyer save us?
• Time seems to stand still as a young boy bikes with his troubled friend. Is the friend causing this phenomenon—and what if he doesn’t stop it?
Explore space and time—and confront humanity’s deepest fears—with Ten Tales of a Dark Tomorrow.
Find it on Goodreads!
Here’s a sneak peek!
She says nothing, content to burrow into my chest. I look at the top of her head: thick blond hair, a line of pink scalp at her part. She’s wicked smart for her age, and I’m still trying to get used to that. The doctors have used words like gifted, genius, and prodigy. She plays piano pieces that most couldn’t master at any age. She can multiply three-digit numbers in her head instantly. She reads voraciously and beat me in chess the first time we played. People say she is a gift. I smile, but only I know what she is. She’s my child, but she isn’t—she’s a version, a duplicate.
About the Author:
Kevin A. Kuhn is a proud member of Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America. His first novel, Do You Realize?, won five independent literary awards and spent time as a number one Amazon best seller in four countries. He is also a retired technology executive who currently teaches at a major business school. Kevin lives in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, with his wife, Melinda, and their five kids—three human children and two schnoodles.
What did you guys think of this cover? Would you buy this book? I think the cover is a great selling point of any book and this one hits the nail on the head. Check out Kevin’s social medias and make sure you follow him!!