I don’t know how many times over the year and a half that I’ve been blogging but I’m finally working on this. Unfortunately I can’t list all those that tagged me previously but those had did, I do thank you even if I didn’t acknowledge it as I should have. But here is my chance to actually get this going so here we go!
I was tagged by A Little Haze Book Blog so thank you so much for the tag!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions by Emer – A Little Haze Book Blog
What book can you not shut up talking about?
Probably right now The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones. I actually told my husband about it so far because it’s just soo interesting but I haven’t been able to finish it yet.
What book do you own the most copies of?
By chance I have two copies of The House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski but only because my husband and I both own a copy.
Who are some authors that you would love to go to lunch with?
Hmm…probably Laurel Hightower and Nick Clausen. Both really amazing Horror authors who I thoroughly enjoy and would love to be able to sit down with them in real life.
How do you organise your books/bookshelves?
Alphabetically by Author.
Name a bookish villain you are obsessed with.
I mean Joe from You by Caroline Kepnes is the kind of bad guy you love to hate isn’t he? I enjoy him because he’s real, the kind of person that actually exists, and that makes him far more scary than many other villians.
What book have you reread the most?
The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike. When I was a teen that was a series of books, two volumes that I read all the time. I would listen to some music and I did it so often that I can recall scenes that I read when I hear a certain song.
What book means the most to you on a personal level?
That’s really tough to answer. I don’t think I’ve had any books that I’ve really read that have helped me through anything or that felt like they spoke to me on a personal level but I do have a book series that I read when I was younger that I adored, The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike.
What is your current favourite song?
Actually it’s God’s Menu by Stray Kids. I’ve never been into KPop but I found that song randomly and I just love it!
Pepsi or Coke?
What fictional characters would you like to go on holiday with?
I don’t really know, Rachel and Ivy from the Hollows series by Kim Harrison would probably be a blast to hang out with but also would probably get me killed in the cross fire that is their lives.
What is your least favorite read of 2020 so far?
Probably Shadow-Stained by Rachel Hobbs. It just wasn’t for me.
Well that’s it for my answers. Great questions, I really had to think!
Okay so here are the 11 bookbloggers that I’m tagging to receive this award:
- @BookswithEmmie – Twitter | Tea With Mermaids – Blog
- @MyBookishBliss – Twitter | My Bookish Bliss – Blog
- @Singer0fStories – Twitter | Singer Of Stories – Blog
- @thishannahreads – Twitter | This Hannah Reads – Blog
- @SteffieReads – Twitter | Between Folded Pages – Blog
- @xnicolemariex – Twitter | The Lunar Book Club – Blog
- @madsbooks – Twitter | Mad’s Books – Blog
- @sososalazar – Twitter | Aelin’s Kingdom – Blog
- @takenbybooks – Twitter | Colleen’s Conclusions – Blog
- @TheBookView1 – Twitter | The Book View – Blog
- @ctrlaltcassie – Twitter | Let’s Get Galactic – Blog
This is my first major tag post so feel free to ignore it if it’s not your thing! I do hope to read some of your posts though if you do keep it going. I know a lot of bloggers get tagged a lot so I chose those I’m following that I wanted to show support for!
My 11 Questions for those Tagged
- What’s your favorite thing about books?
- If you could choose one book world to live in what would it be and why?
- Hardcover or Paperback?
- What’s the best thing you’ve learned as a bookblogger?
- If you had to reduce your book collection down to five books what would they be?
- Who’s your favorite author?
- How many books do you take on vacation?
- What is the most famous book you’ve ever read?
- Long or short chapters?
- What’s your favorite genre?
- Who is a character that you wish you could meet in real life?
Thank you so much for including me in the Sunshine Blogger Award tag! Anyone that I didn’t tag, feel free to answer these questions in the comments!